Your ferry e-ticket includes ferry transport, baggage fees and handling.The Free Baggage Allowance for one person is 20 kgs. All of your personal baggage should be allowed on board at no additional charge. The local staff reserve the right to check your bags as a security measure. If you have unusual cargo for personal or business use, please contact us if you are unsure.
Articles in this section
- Animals or Pets on Board
- How safe are the ferries?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- What are the tourist seasons around Phuket?