Firstly, please print out the e-ticket we have sent to you. When arriving at the pier, locate the ferry boat staff of the boat that's named on your ticket. Show the staff your confirmation - they will give you a sticker, and/or boarding pass. They will also point you to your boat. Most piers have staff that will help you transfer your luggage on board. In Phuket, the staff will be sitting at booths in front of the boat loading area. Elsewhere, the staff will be near the boats usually wearing boat uniforms.
Articles in this section
- Animals or Pets on Board
- How safe are the ferries?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- What are the tourist seasons around Phuket?