Phuket really just has two seasons, which are known as "high season" and "low season" (or "green season"). During the low season months (May- September), boat numbers are reduced. During the high season (October - April), boats to the surrounding islands are increased so you will have some more options.
Articles in this section
- Animals or Pets on Board
- How safe are the ferries?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- What are the tourist seasons around Phuket?