Unfortunately this is not possible. Each trip needs to be booked in advance. In cases where you miss your ferry, you will not be entitled to a refund. Therefore, please ensure that you give yourself good time to get to your pier with at least 30 minutes to spare. If you do happen to miss your ferry and want to travel as soon as is possible, please contact us and we'll advise you of your next best option. Finally, don't panic, there's always a solution!
Articles in this section
- How safe are the ferries?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- What are the tourist seasons around Phuket?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?