When you arrive at the ferry pier terminal, look for a driver holding a banner with the name of the location you want to get to. For private transfers arranged through us, your driver will be holding up a card with your name written on it. If you do not spot one in the first 2-3 minutes, ask ferry personnel to help locate the driver. If you still cannot find your driver, please call us right away using the customer service number written on your ticket.
Articles in this section
- How safe are the ferries?
- Can we purchase our tickets at the pier?
- What are the baggage allowances?
- What's the boarding process on the day of my trip?
- If I miss my ferry, can I take the next one?
- Is food provided on the ferries?
- Will bad weather affect my travels?
- When I arrive at the pier, how will I find my taxi service?
- What are the tourist seasons around Phuket?
- If I need to travel later than the ferry schedules offer?